Saturday, May 10, 2008

Penelope

Penelope Puppy. a reminder of how God is changing me through HIS effort just as I am changing Penelope by MY effort. She just starts with her puppy DNA and I can either ruin her or mold her for the good.
and God takes me and molds me for the good. For His good. so the onus is upon Him. I remain the eager puppy.

Mister is driving home from MS and I'm praying he drive safely. He's in the new car he bought me, but even though I managed to get him to purchase an automatic transmission (and in another color rather than the RED he was choosing AGAIN. not my fave. it's silver. hooray--black, white, and tan are good too)

tomorrow is mothers day and I'm thinking of my little baby N who is far away. we're going to go to her honey's celebration. we have our 25th anniversary coming up. I want a party but I want my house remodeled as well. we have so much work that we have to do on the house. i was so busy for a few years there. time to clean, repaint, renew and update.

dang, there are so many current fads. like outdoor living. of which i wholeheartedly approve. i always think i'm going to go out there. now with penelope, I do! and we eat dinners out there. we were eating dinners out there when k's fiance would come and when N was here. those were fun days. all the family around and my mom too.

what a blessing that was.

and now things are more quiet.

s has moved out.

mr is calling....

No comments: