Thursday, June 07, 2012

My babies....

You know, the love in my heart just swells when I see this photo. I have fretted over Sharon and Daisy (Photo from left to right: Sharon, Wallace, Valery "Linah"pronounced LEEnuh, and Daisy.) with their sponsors, Cyntreva and Carolyn. Now my own children, Kevin and Sarah, are sponsoring Wallace and Valery. Such a joy. Such a pleasure. These here feel like my FAMILY.

and THEY ALL DO!

I am dealing with these names all the time because I deposit your donations and I know who they represent. I have different children on my mind in the same way we consider those we love. I have hopes and dreams for them, fears and prayers. Then, when I go, I see some children more than others and certainly, the sick child and the sad one move me so much. AND THE HAPPY ONES! (Paul, Gladys, Yvonne) Sharon has been sick and Daisy used to be so timid. We have seen such an obvious benefit to these girl's lives. It can be so graphic and so wonderful--then there are times...when I see that some child is slow in learning...that I worry about their future so much. We are determined to try to develop vocational skills for each child.

Your love for them has meant so much. It delights me to the core! I get letters, prayers, wishes, gifts and just thoughts and questions showing that you are engaged. (Not that you have to be! we love your donations and we love you!)

:-)

Thank you so much. When I went this time, I shook with wonder at all God can do when you just try and things happen because He is working through us all to accomplish His Purposes. It feels so good and it looks amazing. It is a true miracle!

No comments: