Wednesday, August 29, 2012

new news

I am so excited. Seriously thankful to God. I made a new newsletter! new news. yep.

i used mailchimp. i created a "campaign" for TGD. ha! and i linked it to facebook and twitter. i don't know any HTML, so there were some challenges. But God saw me through.

it will automatically go out on Friday morning to 112 people. AND people can unsubscribe. PLUS I will NOT lose this distribution list because it resides with MAILCHIMP, so let's pray it is Stephanie-proof.

I'm so thrilled. I hope people enjoy the effort. I want to be able to get news out there in an engaging way. We are not trying to bore people to death with our loves and concerns. Rather, I hope to create community amongst us as we join as a family. God's family loving one another. Jesus said that would be the sign that we are really His.

I love to love him.

No comments: