Saturday, October 27, 2012

Remember those with less at Christmas! (Hurricane coming here, geesh.)

 

Beloved!

 

I am praying for everyone associated with Trinity Global Development! Blessings to our staff, children, guardians, sponsors, donors and each of our families, in Jesus name.

 

Thank you for your continuing generosity as I have gone through so many transitions---and yet another one.

 

TAKE A LOOK AT SOME CHRISTMAS FUN FOR OUR CHILDREN!

Remember to give to our sweet children as we worship the coming of Christ to save us.

 

As Hurricane Sandy bears down on us, we are moving to the other house.

We are asking Jesus to guard lives throughout the USA, turn hearts to Jesus, and may everyone cooperate during a difficult storm and the aftermath.

I am hoping we can somehow get all the yard furniture and every loose item outdoors into some safe place away from high winds. (both this house and the new one!)

 

If, by chance, I am out of electricity, you can post to me on facebook or send me an email that should get through my phone eventually.

The Post Office always manages a spectacular job so      PLEASE SEND GIFTS TO OUR CHILDREN AND REMEMBER THEM THIS CHRISTMAS!

 

If you can, please send them before November 22nd so that I can wire them on November 25th.

 

NEW ADDRESS

49 Percy Williams Drive

East Islip, NY 11730

 

You have no idea how thankful I am at the faithfulness of everyone as I have changed my address on you over and over.

Clearly, God has given you Grace!
I hope He keeps it up!!!!

J

 

IN Christ with you,

Stephanie

 

PRAY FOR TITUS WHO IS IN AUSTIN WITH CHRISTA HORST! GO BY AND VISIT AND ENCOURAGE THIS SAINT IN THE LORD!

 

Stephanie A. Rivers

Chief Operations Officer

Trinity Global Development

49 Percy Williams Dr.

East Islip, NY 11730

512-699-2886

mailto:sarivers@sbcglobal.net

www.TexasRivers.blogspot.com

www.TGDonline.com

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: