Tuesday, June 11, 2013

We are moving AGAIN

And it won't be the last move.
(sigh)

I was listening to a song,
"The time has come to stand for all we believe in.
and I for one am going to give my praise to You.
Today's the day, it's all or nothing, to give you praise in everything I do,
yeah, my praise goes out to You."

so I decided I would head that way emotionally.
Starting with Praise God my face is clear! I don't have a pimple right now!
which is hilarious. I am in menopause. Should I still HAVE pimples?

I am sad that I have blogged so little and with so many wonderful things happening in Kenya.
I wish I were more faithful lately to pass on all the information given to me. Steve has been home, though, and has used his time to go places with me. As an executive, you can imagine he is rather busy at home in his head even when he is away from work. He is enjoying the time to think of other things and we were gearing up to go camping but we just won't be able to fit it in. For one thing, I have known I MUST see my precious New York friends, whom I adore and will miss terribly. Yesterday, I saw Jianwen, today I saw Candy, and tomorrow I see Diane and Angel. I am SOOOOO SAD that I won't get to see Sisi (although next time she is in Florida: ROAD TRIP!) and that Geralyn had to postpone their Hampton's party until June 22 (I'm crying and grouchy.)

But God proves Himself faithful to send you His Body, the Body of Christ in so many beautiful people. Where would I have been without True North Bible Study? FPU? the Women's Retreat and UPTOWN---WOOOOO!

I praise God for the beautiful people that are the diamonds of New York. You made it all worthwhile.

No comments: