Monday, August 26, 2013

Christmas example:

DO YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR CHILD? I will be sending out the Christmas suggestions along with a list of items and prices. If you have it in your heart to give an additional general amount--then I am hoping to be sure every single child gets a substantial gift showing our love for them all. Either way, I will make sure everyone gets something, but I know God has other vessels of blessing beside me and with me and together we create such a beautiful Christmas!
 
Let me add that I am sending account information to donors and it represents their KENYAN account. I have a USA account where I deposit your money. Then I send over ALL YOUR SPONSOR MONEY to Kenya and I pay for the staff and building. There, they put it in individual (ledger) accounts for each child and withdraw when they make purchases. There may still be some money in your child's account there and it provides a buffer for future unplanned expenses.
 
Also, remember that the sponsor money is $50 per child and $40 goes to the child and $10 to the Kenyan team for transport costs during supply purchase, food for staff/children/guardians on distribution day, and costs for home/school child visitation. Then if they are able to have any left over, they can use it where needed most in daily operations for the orphan program.
 
 
CHECK THE NEXT BLOG POST PLEASE --it has more information.....
 

No comments: