Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Jesus movie shown at Cornerstone Sunday School

>
> Hi Stephanie,
> Last Sunday I decided to take an initiative of spreading love and
> affection to the children at our Cornerstone Sunday School Church
> Service. I felt to share with them the life history of Jesus Christ
> and explained to the children the moral lessons from the story. Thank
> God I had teaching aids which I asked for the permission from the
> leadership team before using them for the service. I took the DVD
> movie of Jesus and one Laptop to show the movie. The lesson was so
> enjoyable since our children could understand more about Jesus and His
> dying Love for them. The most interesting part where I was asked so
> many questions was on Judas and they wanted to know the reason why he
> hanged himself. Although I explained but from their look they were not
> satisfied with the answer. Could be having any other reason which is
> simpler reason apart from the betrayal bit which the children can
> understand I share with them next Sunday since the movie didn't end
> and I will continue showing it next Sunday?
>
> On Monday morning, everybody was punctual in reporting and it really
> motivated us as a team. We met us leadership team and brainstormed on
> our agendas for the week before meeting the staff. We later divided
> tasks with Brian and me taking Valarie to her new school. It was a
> nice experience since I acted as her representative in her new school.
> Her guardian wasn't feeling well so I took the initiative of taking
> Valarie to school. We were met with the Deputy Principal who warmly
> welcomed us. It was also a good platform in encouraging Brian to take
> photos. It has been our mandate as leadership team to encourage each
> and every individual to learn more skills as per the activities of the
> organization and their participation is quickly noticed.
> Regards,
> Don Adrian

No comments: