Friday, May 09, 2014

Breath of fresh air

I am sitting here typing on an Apple wireless keyboard to my phone. My phone now has the blogger app and somehow --after 10 tries and a meltdown- it just connected. So I have no idea which combination of passwords and emails it accepted but who cares! my computer cannot log in because google + has ruined my identities. I have an old identity (my main one,) a new identity and then something in between which the google + keeps trying to create by merging everything. it is so confusing. But praise be to God! I know it was a natural event, but it seemed so supernatural! I was praying and telling God I needed wisdom about the blog. should I just start up a new one? and what app? wordpress? tumblr? I went back to my phone to look at the defunct blogger app I had downloaded and tried over and over. Opened it and ---BOOM! It just connected!!! I don't know how and I am just thankful! AND the cool thing is that it will take photos from my phone effortlessly. so I will be able to get back to blogging and do less facebook. If people WANT to listen to me, they can check my blog. I don't think people have time for this anymore. Unless you are a great writer and very hip and funny----who has time to read you? we are busy scrolling! and that is me, too. but here I go. I will be putting my own thoughts out into the universe for Jesus and just the ones who want to bother with reading about all our God inspired efforts at Trinity in Kenya.

No comments: