Saturday, October 11, 2014

a vote of thanks

Last summer, Juma came on as a worker for TGD and within a year, he had gotten a better and higher paying job in Kisumu. Praise God! Give people a chance and see what they can do! God is working in all of us in so many ways. Give what you have and see what God does with your gift!

 

 

Hi Mama Stephanie.

            Praise the Lord. I thank the almighty God for having enabled us to be alive this time. I also thank Him for He is the might maker of everything on the earth and space.

            I take this time to appreciate the Trinity Global Development staff and all those who are in touch with the work of Trinity Global Development is doing in Kenya and abroad. I thank you too for having considered me as one of the Trinity Global Development staff to assist in one of the fields offered. For the patience and hard work I had, made the staff to choose on me. I give my great thanks to you Mama Stephanie for having accepted me to work together with the team.

            I being chosen is a great thing because I have been one of the volunteers from the beginning of this year and I have been serving in different fields especially when it comes to the less fortunate children. Like on 1st of June 5, 2013 I participated in the raising of nursery beds. We raised sukumawiki, coriander, and black night shade and tomato seeds.  Last but not least I also participated in sowing of spider plant, cow peas and amaranthus.  I have enjoyed working with the fellow staff members.

                May the Lord bless you and your family abundantly.

LUTOMI JUMA

 

           

No comments: