Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Switching to China

Setting my sights on China, I am thrilled that I will be able to go over there and teach English. This has been my dream for many years and I finally will get to do it this summer. I hope to take other people over there to teach with me, as well. Are you interested? I am going on a trip soon to learn about the culture in a certain area and just see how life is lived. What a great country. I really love it. Maybe in the fall, I will get the opportunity to do some Mandarin language immersion training. My Chinese friends help me with my Chinese but I barely know anything because I cannot remember over here in English land. I have no idea what all might happen or how it will go, I am just thrilled and happy and ready to make new friends and just enjoy this wonderful world.

No comments: