Sunday, March 07, 2010

Worship done right


It is awesome to praise the Lord in Kenya! Here we are at Pastor Steve's church as a train of praise is coming through. I am in my element!
It's the song of the redeemed rising from the African Plain. It's the song of the forgiven, drowning out the Amazon rain. The song of Asian believers, filled with God's holy fire. It's every tribe, every tongue, every nation, a love song borne of a grateful choir. It's all God's people singing Glory Glory Hallelujah He Reigns!
and now my beloved sister, Julie Xiao Franklin has given her life to Jesus! and my dear friend Medine is coming with me to Kenya! and I'm taking Cindy's son, Doug ---and maybe Daniel, too--to Kenya. and I am filled with the wonder of God's love and His amazing transformational power. and He gives us the ability to endure this life, to overcome, to live victoriously! How amazing are His tender mercies which are new every morning. Come Lord Jesus!

No comments: