Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Steve Rivers!

Well, I stuck this one on here for fun!
I have written for my blog but I cannot get online with my computer since I am in San Francisco with Steve--so I am on his computer and on Friday I will send out a newsletter and update the website http://www.tgdonline.com/

Anita is in KENYA!! She and Ed have visited Harrison. Harrison recently built a home for his family with over $40,000 USD donated through an Illinois church (Little Chapel) home group that sponsored him! wow!! They still have not moved into the big lovely house. I am eager to see the pictures!

We still need money to complete our wonderful Trinity building which will house the community computer lab. We have our teachers ready and even our wonderful students could be sponsored as teachers. When we get the lab finished, you can sponsor a JOB for a young person working in the computer lab. It is a great joy to them! TODAY, you can help the community by donating to the building! Give $25 today online at http://www.tgdonline.com/ and give people SKILLS for the 21st century.

For Christmas, please consider donating so that we could give SOAP. I don't have an official plan yet, but we need to promote handwashing and we can do it by giving away soap and pairing it with a public health message of sickness prevention and health promotion! We'd also like to give LOCAL BRANDS of aspirin and tylenol. Toothpaste and toothbrushes and feminine products to high school girls. Let me know if you are interested in that. We've given away plenty of these products and they are so warmly and thankfully received! thank you to all of you who have given, even from the very beginning. Your gifts of 25, 30, and 40 dollars have gone so far and helped so many people.

No comments: