Monday, November 29, 2010

Nicole and the little neighbor puppy.

I was working in the TGD building early one morning and came out to see this little puppy wandering in the front gate. Now that seems like a prescription for disaster. How the heck would the little guy find his way BACK OUT? He wandered over to where I was working and took a liking to Catherine, our TGD Team Computer Teacher. I had her come over to me so I could get my hands on the little flea bitten cutie. OH PRECIOUS! I love animals and Kenya is full of them. A puppy is an American regular, but no less adorable. Nicole was very unsure and a bit frightened. Sasha wants NOTHING to do with dogs she does not know. She screamed bloody murder until we got that puppy away from her. I sat down on the ground near precious and began to just love and pet the little girl, I think it was.  It went nipping at little Precious' socks and nipping at my hand. I laid it on my lap where Precious watched with interest. After a while, I knew I had to get back to what I had been doing but I hated to leave the puppy. I asked Everline and she knew that it had come up the road. I hoped that meant someone would make sure it got back to its home! But I backed away and headed into the church. I think I came back just a couple of chores later to find Nicole was breaking up some leftover Ugali and feeding a ravenous little puppy. Clearly she had warmed to the little thing and was so sweet! I came over and praised her and got a picture. She seemed almost embarrassed and ran off self-consciously, but not before I got a couple of shots with her and the puppy. I like this one best. No, she did not kick it in the head on her exit! It just looks that way.

No comments: