Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Letter from Joseph O. who works for TGD Kenya

This email from Joseph really made me happy. They are doing such an amazing job. Together, we are all doing a great job! We could not do so much for those children without the TGD Team. God is honored.

Stephanie,
The Lord is doing a new thing in Kenya through you and your family. I have had a passion for the children ever since I was a teen, and I now see why. The kind of synchrony the Lord has put between you and the TGD team is creating the whole difference. I was sponsored through my entire high school education by someone never had a chance to meet, through a program known as Save the Children Fund. You might have had about it because it's a global organization, but I just knew it just as that - Save the Children. My sponsor was a Mr. A.O. Finland or something like that. Am telling you all these because all of a sudden I've found myself not only working with orphans in their homes but also at school, like it was today. Seeing these children, as orphans as they are, having an assurance of good life and education, reminds me of my days in school (am not an orphan though for both of my parents are alive).
Facial expressions and lifestyle in general in has changed in the life of these orphans. Smiles, laughter and ululations and celebrations mark every entry in an orphan's home by the TGD crew. You'll see for yourselves when you come over.
That's why each passing day sees me serve with renewed passion in my programming (and now the orphan program) endeavor.
As you change the world, we flank you.
God bless you and your family as you change the world through this noble course.
Regards,
Joseph O.

No comments: