Friday, May 06, 2011

I have my computer up!!

No more living off my phone--hallelujah! It's been difficult, but I am SO thankful for the Iphone, which has made moving to another state more of a blessed experience. I can type something into the MAP application using my "current location" and it will give me directions to nearly anything. I can access my EMAIL and facebook. I can get texts and calls from friends. I have music and sermons by the pastors at Austin Stone, by John Piper, by puritan John Owens and weekly scripture memorization from FIGHTER VERSE (although I have not memorized this week's---I mostly know it: Set your heart on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set your heart on things above and not on earthly things for your life is hidden with Christ.----------------see? that was close. Col 3:1-3) and that has helped me because earthly things could dominate my thoughts. Or physical pain. My hands and wrists are killing me. My knee is not too fond of how many times I am going up and down these stairs.
But yay! I even have my bank address stuff turned over to my new home and today we fedexed the papers and faxed them. They will go by the fax since they have a tracking number for the official documents and our buyers---with TEN CHILDREN will get to move in since all their stuff comes TODAY!  That will be one happy family! God bless them!

No comments: