Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ramblings during a happy mood--Rejoice!

okay, i just put a photo to make it interesting. Don't we look YOUNG?!

I just changed to the new timeline on facebook --AND IT MADE MY PAGE SO INTERESTING!!! To me, anyway. It has so many family photos, puppy photos, good things I shared, quotes, friends, and so many wonderful Kenyan photos in large size. I am loving it! I could post all day! But by now I have posted on my mom's and Pamaw's, then "liked" several things and changed my profile picture on the new timeline, so anyone who has me on their list might delete me. :-(

I remember hearing someone say they got off of Myspace because someone posted all the time. well, that's the fun of it! and when someone posts all the time, it is like listening to a big talker! I can't imagine getting irritated at people's posting ( I suppose three mean ones in a row would get to me) because that is the whole idea of it. it's like being in a circle with people and some talk more than others.

well, if I am with people I know, I am LOUD. If I am with people I don't know, I am quiet and subdued. (This can be very brief since an hour together might put anyone in the I-know-you catagory.) And then with groups, you have to be careful not to dominate. Find ways to include the ones who aren't talking. But you know, you ask the wallflower a question and they start answering and someone else will just burst out and talk over them. Happens to us all!

I really like including the left out people. Don't you hate it when the left out one is YOU? Every now and then, you can find yourself with some people and something happens that makes you feel stupid. It's a terrible feeling. Or left out. Terrible feeling. Who wants that? No one. But when it happens to you....just maintain composure and try to focus outwardly on loving and esteeming those around you. It doesn't make you less, it makes you MORE! (Now, it is a bit harder to do this if you stuck your foot in your mouth and are now trying to recover. Ouch!)

God is so good to love us through embarrassing or humiliating moments. You know, if you were humiliated, just humble yourself and it can flow right over you! When someone criticizes, just ask yourself, "Is there any truth to what they said?" and if there is....just agree. There is some Christian guy --and this would work better if I could remember who---He would say to his attacker. "Oh, soandso, you are too gentle. For I know worse things about myself." Now what is a bully going to say to that? Ha! Bullies only have fun if they really get you tortured. Or if someone mocks you, you can say, "Excuse me?" as if you didn't quite hear, and most people will back right down. Because it is just a bully type of spirit and you just need to confront that one mildly to maintain your dignity. God is with you!

Now how did I ramble onto THAT?  Well, someone needed that today. I pray you walk in Godly dominion and overcome the victim spirit. If you are in Christ, you are an overcomer! and you do not have to PROVE that to all humanity. You will find yourself in glory forever with Jesus at the end of all this. Wait patiently when suffering. In fact, Jesus says, Count it all joy when you encounter trials of many kinds because this is good for your faith! (Okay, look that one up because i botched the quote there.) Rejoice in the Lord always, again, I say, REJOICE!

and if you are on facebook, go scroll down through my page. I so enjoy that! Thank you Jesus!

AND WE HAVE THREE NEW CHILDREN SPONSORED THIS MONTH! WOWOWOWOWOWOOOOO (that is wow and woo put together.)

No comments: