Friday, November 16, 2012

Testimony


Below is a letter from a current student addressed to the sponsorship team pertaining her computer studies. She helps her husband to run a very big church at Center (a nearby township.)
"Praises to the Lord.
My names are Anne Omemba a born again Christian aged thirty eight (38) years. I am married to a pastor and together we are blessed with five children. Currently I am undertaking computer studies at Trinity Global Development (TGD) an organization that indeed creates a better tomorrow. Knowledge being power, I laid aside my challenges as a mother and a minister of the word God. My husband who pastors a church with more than 300 members has to take care of my last born child who is about a year old as I go for my lessons that begins at 9 am. He has to do this because we doesn't have a house girl to take care of the situation. What I believe is that God has a purpose for giving me this chance.                       
When I saw the advert about free computer training I saw it as a golden opportunity that I couldn't let it go. It's a long distance from school to where I stay but I have to make sure that am overcoming the fear of distance and walk to and fro when I doesn't have enough money to carter for my fare. My target is to gain skills and experience that will enable me to support my family in bread winning. My encouragement is that if we can help support this vision that TGD has begun in this society, people of different calibers shall grow in all dimensions." 

No comments: