Sunday, December 08, 2013

Distribution update



Hi Mum,

Praise God!

I'm so happy to inform you that, we had the following achievements made for the success of distribution day. I thank God for this.

We did the decoration of the TGD centre by designing, mobbing, slashing, gardening and praying to God for making the day successful.

We did the packing of distribution item according to the sponsored children's gifts making sure that they are correctly packed and tacked by the name of the child. I thank my TGD staff for the cooperation toward the accomplishments of this task. May our almighty creator bless them in Jesus name?

I distributed the Goats, chicken's and a rabbit to our beloved sponsored children who were more appreciative by show of their healthy smiling face. Shelton was very happy to receive the rabbit.  May our almighty creator open all the ways for all who sacrificed their resources in them.

I thank God for making me care for 13 Goats for a Month and above which is for God's grace and Mercy. I managed to transport the Goats from my place on a motorbike with the support of Juma, Brian and Paul whereby they reached at TGD centre successful. Actually where good things are, the devils is there watching.  While doing other tasks, One Goat entangled with a rope and within a moment it passed away. I was very sad because of caring for them in a month with all my heart serving Jesus and at the last moment why this. I cried in my heart and let the will of our creator be done as written in the bible.

Gardening went to the farm and pinched different varieties of vegetables including kales, clotolaria, black nightshade which made involved in making the diet of the day. Everybody praised and enjoyed the meal.
We had a session with our high school's student encouraging them to work hard and make themselves busy by embark on study review what they had not understood in school and spend their Christmas time carefully and with a lot of wisdom. They are the one to determine the future and must work hard for their bright future. We asked them to share with us their challenges without any fear.  We also told them to be God fearing.

We were happier to celebrate the 5th birth day of TGD with Mama Anita, Pastor Eddy, Mama Cindy, Larry, Bishop and our Staff. In the speeches they appreciated God for giving them Mama Stephanie and Steve which is a wonderful couple who has made TGD to stand Firm In the name of our almighty creator. We had closing prayer from Mr. Eddy.

Blessing,
Derrick.
 
 

No comments: