Friday, August 15, 2014

A morning in the life of a TGD computer course instructor


On Mondays I wake up early in the morning at 6:00, say a short prayer as a good start for the day. Thereafter I begin my revision of the topic/package I would be teaching (computer packages) students that I handle at TGD.
I take 20minutes revising and from there when it is then 6:20, i begin cleanliness. I start by sweeping my room and after ensuring it is clean, the following task is to mop out dust from chairs and table. This takes me 10min to ensure my room is well arranged.  Thereafter, I rash to the kitchen for the preparation of tea as my breakfast. As it boils, I then walk to the bathroom so as to have a shower. This helps reduce wastage of time as waiting until breakfast is ready then I shower is slower.
After bathing, i pour tea in a cup and start dressing as it cools down. When done with dressing, next is taking tea and my last task is brushing my teeth. I take my bag then walk to Trinity Global Development. My departure time is 7:20 while my arrival time at job is 8:00. Waking up early makes me not be late at job hence enter class on time.
At my work place I organize students to start cleanliness for 30min, arrange machines (computers) in class and ensure all computers are working properly. The remaining 30min is for the student's revision and by 9:00am that's when the lesson starts and stops at 11:00am for the next class which goes up to 1:00 o'clock which is led by another tutor.


 
 
    

No comments: