Monday, August 11, 2014

Brian writes of personal day time activities

I am asking Brian to write reports to me about his daily life in Kenya. I want to expand his writing abilities and English. We get the benefit of enjoying learning more about life of another brother in the Lord living in a different land but experiencing God and His Humanity all around and just living life. Thanks to Brian for sharing!

 

During my leisure, I spend my time listening to music composed by different authors mostly gospel musing. This is because I have passion and talent in music. Listening to music from different authors helps me more improve in music, composing good song hence becoming good singer. Sometimes I gather my friends those interested in music and other talents where we discourse how we can grow in them. I take time teaching them vocals and singing with instrument accompaniment. Besides, I teach them playing music instruments like keyboard and guitar.Having interest in music production, I visit some music production studios where I gain more skills and knowledge on music production. When am alone after doing my work and free, I try to apply what I learnt by creating my on beats using a keyboard and sometimes a computer.

No comments: