Sunday, November 06, 2011

Way behind......

Donors and Sponsors: We LOVE YOU! Thank you so much for caring for our Kenyan friends and family. You cannot imagine the gratitude that is poured out to God for the things you are doing.

I am a bit behind on some thing I'd love to do for you. I went down to see Anita and Titus last week and had a great time! I got to meet some sponsors and SOME LOVELY SAINTS WANTED TO BECOME SPONSORS OR INCREASE THEIR SPONSORED CHILDREN. Do I have the best unpaid job in the entire world or what?!?  I could not be happier (well, if Jesus was visibly right in front of me.....then again, I might not be able to handle that. I need a glorified body first.)

This week I went to see my Dad and Alitya in Port Townsend, Washington (state). Oh we had a great time. A nice short visit (the way Dad likes em.) He turned 79 this year! wow! and great health. Steve went, too, and we all went hiking in the woods. It was beautiful.

You know, I think it would be nice to avoid some travel, but how can I avoid loving others! I love all of you! Now I just need a trip to Austin, maybe one to Tennesee for Elaine and one to Florida for Allison. and I am ready to go to Kenya again. I did not get enough time with my beloved students turned men and women and my precious children, the sponsored orphans and needy ones. They are really wonderful individuals and how I wish I would SPEAK easily with all of them. My Kiswahili seems to have abandoned me--but my heart overflows with love and joy for my Kenyan family. They all make me so proud of them and glad to be in community with them and glad to be participating with them in glorifying the Lord Jesus. I will try to get some pictures up here.
Kevin has taken some AMAZING photos of the animals we saw there and he has said if anyone buys any of the photos, he will donate that to TGD.
Blessings to readers! I am thankful you stopped by to visit us here on blogspot. May God bless you abundantly, in Jesus name.

No comments: