Friday, May 21, 2010

Blogger issues!

I wanted to post how excited I am to go to Kenya. Instead, my blogspot connected this blog with a different profile. I have a google profile which gives me a trinityglobaldevelopment@gmail.com email address. Then I have the one we use for Trinity usually anyway, which is sarivers@sbcglobal.net

Obviously, I cannot get concerned for privacy when I am a public charity--however---I wanted these identities separate electronically. The systems merged them.
Frustrating! For a moment there, it wanted me to set up a whole new profile.

Another weird thing is that I have a Picasa album online that holds all the photos from this blog. I did not even know it. I ran into it somehow. I am setting up different things on this new Apple computer so I am just going down different rabbit trails. Weird again.

My friend Jana keeps pulling her facebook down for privacy concerns. I have several friends who don't even do facebook because they are afraid of exposure or identity theft. Identity theft is serious. We had it happen twice. Wells Fargo caught it for us both times quickly, plus pegged us wrong on two international trips---which is FINE. We worked it out quickly because we really are who we are.

And I have a thousand passwords now. I had forgotten my YouTube account for a long time. It really upset me. It is a very hard password. I have old passwords and so many different log in names. You cannot be a dim wit and do this stuff! I am border line, obviously!

More posts about Kenya next time. I have to get my thoughts in order afresh.

No comments: