Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Are you ready? Are you ready?

Are you ready for Jesus to return? Come to Jesus! Don't you know He loves you so. Oh He loves so wide and long and high and deep. I pray you know this. Get ready. Because no matter what....you are going to die.

Stop celebrating Halloween. What are you thinking? Do you think this is a harmless cultural holiday? The roots are in evil. It is an offense to Jesus. I pray He reveal it to you and you love HIM MORE. But until then, let grace cover your sin because He has paid for all our sins.

I am so thankful Titus is in the USA! And I cannot wait to visit him and my sister Rose. Let them rest in the luxury of our worldliness. They pastor so many people and there is so much pain and so much death. There is so much need. Let them rest here in our lap. If I were overflowing with abundance, I would bring them here to rest. But I have given my overflow to the people there. and I cannot wait to return! I cannot wait! We are running into so many barriers but we overcome everything through Jesus! We are seeing so many difficulties, but we persevere through Jesus! Our Lord has given us everything we need for life and godliness. We are seated with Him in heavenly places! These light and momentary troubles are achieving for us a glory that far outwieghs them all.

Please be in prayer for my friend Christa and her husband Jimmy. He is headed over to Iraq for a year and I am praying for their spiritual health, their marriage and family health, and their joy in the Lord. Let Him be glorified in their lives and let his life be protected during this time. May the Lord give them faithfulness and purity spirit, soul, and body. May their children be comforted and taught in the Lord by family, friends, church members and may evil be far from them. May they love righteousness and hate wickedness all the days of their lives and serve the purposes of God in this generation. It is my joy to stand for them in their time of need.

A shout out to my new Arkansas sister, Melody! A worker in Kenya for those in need. May we tell stories by the fire for many years....

No comments: