Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Pray that our wire goes through!


This is a woman who makes sugar cane molasses. I just put her in here for interest...
It is September and I haven't gotten a newsletter ready! We are consumed with getting that container to our building. It is ready, at the port. It costs $9300 to pay for it and 1000 to take the container from the port (to be returned when the container comes back empty.) We have wired money and there is $4500 trapped in the pipeline somewhere. We sent a wire transfer on August 16th and it still has not arrived. I have my bank there searching and my bank here tracing it. Between the two, we are sure to find it, but I needed it YESTERDAY! (ACTUALLY LAST WEEK!)And my team tells me that I am racking up fines as we speak.
Please pray with us that God would put the wire through and we could get that container into our TGD building. And then we need to build a fence to protect Titus and his family from robbers. Please pray for their safety.

No comments: