Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mary and Brendah--both fully sponsored. PRAISE GOD!


On my lap: Mary and Shaline

Mary and Brendah each have a big girl behind them as they dance and sing

Brendah

I was so blessed to have friends contact me to say they want to sponsor. They have been giving regularly and giving a little more periodically and now they want to ad these two precious children to their already full family. They are a blessing!
These girls are dear to my heart. They come from Bulechia Church with Pastor Joseph. I first preached there in Kenya at their church. They are one of the most demonstrative churches, full of praise, full of joy, full of beauty. Pastor Joseph has led them to care for the widows and orphans. We gave him a motorcycle and he used it to organize them more fully into a school and a woman's ministry. They are a very active church and very generous in their poverty. I love them!
And God has blessed them to send others from America to care for some of their little ones. To take up the burden with them to see these children prosper. Mary has no one. Her extended family abandoned her when both her parents died within a couple months of each other due to AIDS. The younger sister was taken in by an Aunt, but not Mary.
Brendah is so precious. When she grows up, she wants to be a driver to take people to and from church. She loves donuts. She can even fry vegetables! She sings in her church.
I love these girls! They are precious to me! I praise God that someone has heard the cry of their hearts.

No comments: