Saturday, August 14, 2010

FULLY SPONSORED!!! PRAISE GOD!



I still need 2 sponsors for Sharon. This photo does not do her justice. I realize that. Still, we are Americans and we like photos. The problem is....we like photos of attractive people or children. Sharon IS attractive. NOT in this picture. She is on my YouTube site. My channel is: Stephanietexasrivers (all one word with no spaces)
If you get to my channel, you can find her in the uploads section. I went to her school to talk to her. She is a lovely girl with a stable, although a bit depressed, disposition. I think she is starting to be discouraged but there is still a dim light of hope in her heart. She is an orphan. She lives with extended family but needs shoes and clothes and good nutrition. Thankfully, she's been able to go to school, but children often go without their books, supplies, or daily food. Let's help her make it beyond 8th grade. She has so much potential!

No comments: