Sunday, September 01, 2013

Don's report on computer classes:


This week starting with on Monday, i involved myself in counter checking names of students who are to receive certificates.I had to do a follow up n making corrections to individuals names which were entered mistakenly. In the afternoon hours I always participate in training session of the afternoon class as a lesson assistant to Oscar. We noticed our students were having a hard time understanding functions and calculations which they were covering on their MS Excel course.

On Tuesday, Brian and I did the routine tasks of dusting our machines and cleaning some dusty keyboards and mouse. I also kept myself that day busy by checking class attendance register and I was pretty impressed with their class attendance since minimal cases of absentism has been reported. I was also counter checking students records which are in our training computer just making sure it's up to date with current information.

 

Wednesday,we sorted machines which needed updates and making a follow up of installing them.

 

Thursday, I helped Judith and Erick in coming up with exam questions, am glad we accomplished that on time.

 

Friday, I also participated in supervision of the exam.I winded up my week by making priorities of what to accomplished by next week work plan.

 

No comments: