Sunday, September 01, 2013

Update on Eunice in College


I went to college at Kakamega for the 2nd session which began on 5th August and we closed yesterday 31stAugust.I am now preparing to open school on 3rd September and continue with my teaching work.

At the college,I have been privileged to have an easy time in my studies in regard to payment of school fees.This time, I had no stress of fees because you had paid for me in advance and when they were sending other students away to bring fees,I was comfortable in class.This made me to do well in my tests which placed me in a good position.The only expense I had was photocopies, transport  and pocket money which I do use for my personal effects.I was able to meet this without any difficult.

The subjects I am now undertaking are:

1.       General methods in teaching,

2.       Child Growth and development chapter 2,

3.       Language,

4.       Administration and management,

5.       Research,

Under Research,we have research tutorial which shall be conducted twice in a month beginning this month and then we develop a research project on challenges facing young children.

The lessons have been very tedious and were conducted throughout the week including Sundays.On Sundays we began at 12 noon after having service in the morning hours.It has been a busy month but I have gained in knowledge, experience and time management.

I thank God for taking me through the second session and giving me good health in an environment of many other students with different background.

No comments: