Monday, May 01, 2006

ALMOST DONE NOW

I am so excited to be nearly finished with my paper. I took a break when Mr called, so I ate something and tried to remember the login and password to my blog. (success!)

The conference at his work was great and now he is putting out an email to the higher ups and his peers. I hope that generates strong interest and future possibilities. Plus, he's asked his boss if he can schedule a workshop with his team and the GDC in Brazil (global development center) to craft a communication template to help measure and document the issues that arise throughout an upcoming project. That will mean a workshop here and a workshop in Brazil. I want to be able to participate in those, we'll see what comes of it. I'm afraid I'm not going to get compensation so that it all remains above board. We'll have to get some higher up approval for me to work in it officially---bummer!!!! That's one of my ten thousand life long dreams of today!

okay, back to APA style writing. oof.....

No comments: