Monday, May 15, 2006

Frustration!


Hardly the right picture, but I like it.


I called up North to start proceedings on a certain apartment. It was called a B-2, which refers to a certain floorplan only 635 sq ft. It was already rented over the weekend! I thought she was holding it for me for a couple of days. I was going to take it even though I had to sign a lease for July 15, two months before I need it---because I want to be CERTAIN that I have a place to live and that I am on the 2nd floor or above (scaredy of 1st floor--windows open to the outside--yikes! Without my children to protect, this lion becomes a mouse).

So---Now I am thinking that I will consider going up to B-5. When I look at the floor plan, there are some B-5s that face the southern warm sun and have pedestrian traffic that runs straight through the front office. (or you can come in underneath through the heated garage). That is what I hope to get. However, I will have to see what comes up! I am shooting for an August 15 move-in because there are so many in line for the Sept 1st move in already.

The B-1 is too small, the B-3 is just right. I am okay with the price of the B-3, but going higher freaks me a bit.

I know all this will work out, but trying to work my way through the decisions is tough. I am not used to having to JUMP when I make a decision. I am okay with ambiguity, but I like to wait on big decisions.

We'll see......

going to pilates.....

No comments: