Monday, November 08, 2010

posting in my sleep. I knew I could talk in my sleep, but type? hmmn

November 8 -I think? MONDAY. I know it is monday.
we went to Ihuhu. Don showed us around. caleb was a community representative. we are going to meet with Dr. Kennedy again and he will bring the local chief. We are going to do a brush in for all the children. I have to meet with the team. I have those bras that the women are waiting for. I get to bring out the six used computer/monitors and get the students working on them. 
With Otis and Mickey here, I dare to hope we can be a viable compliment to the community health services. At a minimum, we need public health messages. Otis really stresses the wells. I wish Steve could be here with us because I don’t want anything to be lost in the transfer of information. But tonight it occurred to me that I could get him to discuss it with me on video! then I could watch it to harvest the nuggets and Steve could get the whole conversation as it happened.
We had a great meal with cynthia. I mentioned that in the blog but the blog was so rushed. Now this is me downloading from my brain. We entered some sort of twilight consciousness as the evening fell upon us. I stumbled out onto the grass and could not keep my footing. It was as if my brain could not give me the messages. and I WAS THINKING OF DRIVING? ha ha! Good thing Frank had already cornered me into being taken by planning with his brother, Robert, who then left so there was no turning back. And we are alive today, so apparently it was the right choice. :-)
I love it here. I love the difficult parts. what is it that comes over me? I think i am just constantly proving to myself that I love Jesus and adore sacrifice for Him. He is our God! He is Jesus! and Kenya is totally cool. I have compassion for the suffering. I want to be part of the solution, I do what I can do. these thoughts go through my head continually. and there is no wavering. I know this is right, regardless of fruit, calling, purpose or any deliberation. I am with God in this. My husband is with God in this. Those two together are a sum total! 
Okay, so on Day 1 (or let’s call it Day 2!) No one has died and no one has specifically come to me to ask for something in particular. Freedom! 
I have an awful allergy response that has not calmed down. It is very thick --even though I am drinking water--and choking me and intense stuffy times and little runny times. Definitely not an infection--I would not be this spry (well i guess i was not spry in the dark on the uneven grass and through the mud puddle which seemed to beg me to slip on in.)
 oh goodness. sleep is creeping into my veins and collapsing them, insisting on a full night’s rest. Ok, body. I hear you. Can my mind agree? Please? Body and Mind, be at peace. Holy Spirit rule in my spirit with your peace. May my life glorify the Lord Jesus!
Oh how loving I am as I drift off. so loving .....deliriously loving with songs in the night.

No comments: