Monday, November 29, 2010

TGD Product Promotion!

I already raved about body wipes from REI from Adventure Medical Kits called FRESH WIPES (4.95 for 8 giant sheets--a bargain)

But I've got to add Cliff Bars Mojo Mountain Mix bars which really traveled well and tasted delicious every time. Chris and Tracy Leon gave me some miniature ones that were perfect. THANKS! You need to try them, too.

and SECRET Clinical Strength Deodorant. WOW!! When I'm in Kenya, it is sweat, dry, sweat, dry, sweat, dry. By the end of the day, I am NOT going to wear that dress again (or top.) Nope. Not doing it. Although it is not a big deal to go around smelling quite strongly in Kenya, I just can't seem to be okay with it. I continue to hold onto my American idea that body odor is a big no-no. Secret really helps here. This is some serious stuff. YES, the aluminum might give you alzhiemers a little early, but hey, you'll be smelling SWEET. This is a serious part of my Kenya trip arsenal. Take note, future travelers, and grab yourself one on your way.

No comments: