Thursday, April 14, 2011

Short report from Joseph on Everlyne

It's a mixture of joy and sorrow for TGD. Joy for the new kid on the block aka Fredrick and sorrow for the Owaga family. Just as you heard from Frank, the Owaga family story is a distressing account. Each of William's children has a challenge to tackle. The first born (Mr. Otieno) has a problem with the leg, the last born (Mr. Omondi) has a big tumour on the forehead, kidney problem and lung infection. Christine Akinyi Owaga, Everlyne's aunt, has a celebral palsy case which earned her a separation from the husband. All are jobless. A family of orphans. Yet God has remembered them, by having Everlyne sponsored through TGD.
I had another tough week and that saw me slag in my communication. I had serious tooth problem that saw my left upper jaw swollen badly. By Tuesday morning my left eye had sunk inside the wollen flesh. I had to see a dentist that morning, had my tooth removed and am now recuperationg. I could only move from my house to the funeral. That's the farthest I could go after my encounter with the dentist. Am ok now and everything is back to normal.

No comments: