Thursday, April 13, 2006

Boxes. Easter

I went to Hobby Lobby and found a sale, half off of boxes. I can't import a picture because that function is not working---but at Crate and Barrel there is a brown faux leather box with a hinged lid that is 69.95, but I got one at Hobby Lobby that is black faux leather with a detached lid for $15!!! So I bought a few other ones without lids, but I did not get the small CD sized ones. I decided they would be useful after all, and they will only cost about $3, so I am headed back.
Plus, I want to get some easter stuff for the girls. Nothing big, they are beyond the huge surprise age. Sarah hasn't picked anything new to wear, but Laura has gotten some shoes and she's wearing Sarah's dress from last year. (hooray!).
I don't know what I am wearing either, but it is of minimal importance to me. Laura is looking forward to Easter to celebrate the resurrection and for that, I am thankful.
I was reading the Message Bible in Isaiah last night, it is powerful. With the current lingo usage of the Message Bible, familiar passages take on new meaning and I see them in a fresh way. I think I'll use the Message Bible for a while. I've read the whole New Testament in that version, but not the Old. So I'll go through both of them before I head north because I do not get much time to study the scriptures when I'm studying school texts and writing papers. (which I should be doing now!)
Off to eat left over spaghetti.....

No comments: