Tuesday, April 25, 2006

REVOLTING PICTURE!!

I googled my name today. I was shocked and HORRIFIED to see this photo come up. I mean, COME ON! Is this an accurate representation of me? NO!
and my skin color is so pasty, my tote is obviously too heavy, I am leaning over like a gorilla! (Stand Up, Girl!) and my nose looks twice the size of normal. I do look a little thinner than usual, but the skin on my face is so yucky that it destroys and slenderizing potential.
WELL. I oppose tanning in general, but I may need to get a little bit of sunshine. I don't usually wear that red underneath. I think as I am older, red is not as good on me as it always was when I was young.
and this is such an old picture (like spring 2004?) because my hair is still short and brown (I WAS going for a more intellectual look, but people weren't as attentive to me--forget that!)

SO---what was this doing on the web? I mean, I was the second, third, and fourth search result. Hope no one in the world googled me at that precise moment.
I think about when I get more published and go to more conferences to present. My name will come up more and more frequently. I cannot believe this picture is going to come up as well. I have some good photos from the university magazine that are WAY better. They need to keep THOSE on the web!

No comments: