Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Survey not ready


It is really tough getting my survey ready. We've worked for such a long time, and there is always a bug in the program. Hopefully, we'll get that worked out tonight. It is taking quite a bit of Mister's time.

He was exhausted last night--we've gotten up early and gone to bed late several times recently...it makes daily life a little harder.

I had him take S to school for me today so I could get another hour of sleep. Ahhhhh....better. So tomorrow, I'll try to get him to sleep in. And we will go to bed early, too, because I have a poster presentation at the student research conference of my whole university. It's a well run day and very busy. I enjoy it. I'll just be doing a poster, so that will be easy. Just stand there by it while people walk by and ask questions. Today I will make a handout.

No comments: