Saturday, August 26, 2006

Mind Blank but mouth running/fingers typing



You know, when I look at that pudge on my jowels, I just cannot believe it is on me! This is a no make-up picture from back in may. I was looking at a thumbnail sized pic of it and it didn't look as bad when it was that small. Blown up as it is here? well, not too good!
and that nose. gee, thanks Dad.
my little S has a ball on hers too. we wish for pointy type noses but nothing changes.

I have been so busy. I am always busy. what is new? but I am more of a different kind. I have been making sure I am not on the constant go---I make sure there are down times. but I am not getting enough, still.

Yesterday seemed so very busy. I can't even remember it now. It was friday. oh yeah, I went to lunch with gabriela from brazil---in town doing work here and I met her there. Then I came home and prayed for Cindy who was presenting her thesis research---she now has a masters in biology! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! and I was praying for K who was interviewing at his Dad's company. He has another interview next week.
Then Mr came home and after talking with K, we went to see "Invincible" with K and Mom. It was really good. A 27 tear jerker. I liked it.
Then home and Mr packed for Brazil. Then K came and did some stuff on my computer. (like putting my old pictures all on this new computer and my old documents). Then up this morning to take Mr to the airport.

Then I ..................I cannot even go into how complicated, rushed, crazy and confused everything was for the next hour or more.........but I am home now and settled and I may nap or read.
Later I will go to my friend Christa's housewarming across town and take my mom. Today I saw Brenda and her mom Sandee at Pf Community Church.

tomorrow is church and the evening is actually open. I may rest again actually! Then monday I have an appt. around lunchish, then a dinner with a friend. Tuesday I get my hair done (a three hour ordeal!) and then off to a little town to stay in a cabin with three friends. We are praying, fellowshipping, worshipping and relaxing. Another friend will drive down and visit with us in the evening. That is my birthday present from them. Woo Hoo! I love that one.
Then Wednesday night is church, I cannot wait! I've missed two mid-week services recently and I mourn the loss.

then thursday Mr comes HOME!!! and then after I pick him up from the airport, I go to meet another friend for lunch.
Then Thursday night is actually open! (but i haven't really looked at my calendar, so it might not be.)

There is so much to do, but I've done most of it. The rest has to wait until I am up in my little apartment. I can't imagine how I will be away from him. I miss him right now!

God will show me the way and give me courage. .......and if it just is NOT there---then I'm coming home! However, I know that you don't get the grace you need until you need it, so there is no telling how I'll feel later when I NEED it, for now it seems impossible.
Not the school work, oh man that part sounds so fun and interesting and challenging and stimulating!

But trying to manage a long distance relationship with my husband..............well..........I am really serious about doing the hard work of it, and I do believe we have the strength and maturity----but as I always say......TIME WILL TELL.

Any mouth can talk the talk----but time tells the tale.

(I wanted to create a better phrase like, "any tuna can talk the talk but time tells the tale" except that tuna doesn't exactly fit right there.
Neither does tribe, together, glitterati, or intrinsic, but they do have "t" sounds)

No comments: