Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday Morning Sunshine



trying to get ready for school.

went to office max and bought supplies (love that store)

got some groceries.

L is going to have to learn to live on a budget! Pray for a miracle please

Down at the kitchen computer because it is so hard to go upstairs to type! ha ha

I keep going back and forth on getting a storage. If K is moving out (not til sept 15), then I will give mom 2 rooms and I will still have a room---so that is where the storage will go.

I wish I'd be here so when L moves out (aug 15) I could unload the rest of her room to the dump! Man, she is messy and cluttered and so is K---when mom comes, she is going to have to minimize that in her rooms (please God).

Mr is going to maybe lay some wood floors and paint some. We'll have to totally reconstruct S's room because she has pictures and magazine photos all over her walls, plus anything else she wanted to stick on there. But the walls are purple underneath that. She wanted purple, she wanted purple and she wanted purple. I relented and then she hated purple. Who wouldn't? The room is depressing that dark, uhg.

So she's got to go back to light and airy! and she wants to, she's asking to, that's good.

I have 1000 details to attend to. It is making me crazy, but not. Slowly but surely, it will work. But dang, rough!

and S will need so much money this year for senior year.

and I won't be here to take pics! But I bet I will take them whenever I am home! I was working it out on the calendar--I will hardly be home at all! We are purchasing flights right now. We have some credits from Expedia from the cancelled Omaha flights because Brandon died and we didn't go play volleyball there. That was 1000 dollars worth of tickets! and then I purchased the wrong dates for the SPSP conference in Palm Springs in January and there was no way to get there on such short notice because the conference flights were all booked! Completely! I was so upset that day. But I ordered them when I was working on all those grad school applications, so I was probably on detail overload.

Let's hope I don't get detail overload this year!

Blessings, I'm off here. Guess this entry wasn't worth much, but I just recently got up and my brain isn't quite working yet.

:-)

No comments: