Sunday, August 13, 2006

N.A.B. my daughter/neice/half-great-neice--LOVED ONE!

The most exciting few hours has passed, but it was great.

N called S yesterday. She was crying. S told her to call me and she did! I was overjoyed!
She was miserable and she wanted to come live with us. That wasn't surprising, but what WAS surprising is that she was fighting with her mother saying she wanted to come live here---and C handed her the phone and said, "Knock yourself out."

so she called.

Well, she's probably going to pay dearly, but what is new? She's been difficult and said she was going to run away---so C was worried that she would do it and be out on the streets.

I won't say anymore except that it was a very strange interaction when I called C. But the Lord gave me such patience and faith. REALLY!
I mean, it was as something had broken in the spirit---and freedom is coming!

So I am encouraged and I will continue to rejoice and be patient. All of this is going to work out, I know it. I did ask to speak with N and told her to hang in there, her day is coming! I would pray for her mood, as I know she was very discouraged. I wish I had said, KEEP PUSHING! but I didn't. So it is likely not the time for that.

Still, things won't be the same. Even N saw the glimmer of hope that was almost in her grasp. If she were here, she could have ALL her family---no restrictions from people who love her. She's been told that her birth mother is not ready to see her yet and that's why she has not met her---BALONEY! If she comes here, we'll contact her mother and her grandfather and we'll say, "Let's all rejoice together!" and she'll be surrounded with love on all sides.

Anyway, God will need to work all of that out. He is able and He is willing and it will come to pass!

Blessings,

No comments: