Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My baby



Yes, this is my oldest child.
Child?
He is definitely a man.
All of my children are so grown up!
It is an interesting stage of life.
When I can go to my children who know more than me on this or that subject.
I go to K for insurance questions, technology questions, anything with electronics.

I say that if the machines become sentient, I'm in good hands because they love him.
If something is acting up, sometimes I just ask him to come near the machine,
they seem to bask in his glow.
It is somewhat akin to worship.
I do not dare tell them that he is not their maker.
They seem content to do as he commands, joyfully.

I, however, can sit at a machine and ask it to do one thing, using proper procedure, to no avail.
When he comes and does the same thing, it works.
That is beyond the range of explanation.
But I am thankful for it!
I praise God that He has put such a one in my family.
He is a tremendous blessing.

No comments: