Saturday, August 26, 2006

Really like pics


Doesn't THIS look cozy? MMMmmmm.

I really like pics, so I was browsing through mine. First I found a heritage pic with N's birth mommy and she is with her paternal grandfather. Then a picture of all his children. The first one by the first wife is the father of N's birth mommy. Then a girl and boy by a second wife, then a boy and a girl by a third wife (and fourth, since they married twice) and then a step daughter by a fifth wife. That is plenty of children! So then that was too heavy to put on here. So I was thinking of sticking a jokey one. But no, I came across this! and it is no joke. Perhaps I will see this particular place. I'll let you know.

But since I like Pictures AND WORDS.....I thought I'd add some text in here........... from thesaurus.com
Main Entry: inherent
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: basic
Synonyms:
built in, characteristic, congenital, connate, constitutional, deep-rooted, deep-seated, distinctive, elementary, essential, fixed, fundamental, hereditary, immanent, implicit, inborn, inbred, inbuilt, indigenous, indispensable, individual, indwelling, ingrained, inherited, innate, inner, instinctive, integral, integrated, internal, intimate, intrinsic, inward, latent, native, natural, original, resident, subjective, unalienable
Antonyms: acquired
Notes: the word innate means 'inborn' and should apply to living things; inherent is 'essential, intrinsic' and applies best to nonliving things like ideas

Main Entry: inner
Part of Speech: adjective 2
Definition: mental
Synonyms:
central, concealed, deep-rooted, deep-seated, emotional, esoteric, essential, focal, gut*, hidden, individual, inherent, innate, inside, interior, internal, intimate, intrinsic, intuitive, inward, personal, private, psychological, repressed, secret, spiritual, subconscious, unrevealed, visceral, viscerous

Main Entry: life
Part of Speech: noun 3
Definition: being
Synonyms:
animal, animateness, animation, body, breath, consciousness, continuance, creature, endurance, entity, essence, existence, flesh, growth, human, human being, individual, living, living being, living thing, man, metabolism, mortal, mortal being, organism, person, personage, presence, reproduction, soul, subsistence, substantiality, survival, symbiosis, viability, vital spark*, vitality, wildlife
Antonyms: inanimate object

I mean, those are COOL WORDS! I looked them up when I was looking for a word that mean people or individual so I could find one that started with the letter "t".
Instead, I found all these cool ideas----inherent, inner, and life? Those are profound words. It's like....................oh, I want to write something intellectual after reading those words!
but what do I do? I write this drivel. (it felt good to THINK about writing intellectually though)

No comments: