Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Walrus


Yes, I know. You've already SEEN the Walrus. But it is so cute that I had to put it up. ( I accidently typed "hate" instead of "had" ---do you suppose I secretly hate this photo? Nah...)
Today I got my first syllabus in my email inbox. I was pumped. I was ready. I was up for it.
Several hours later, I am only on the second article! and wading through slowly. It is a 1983 article on genotype affecting or causing a selection of environments which affects development. It takes plenty of dictionary.com and slow reading. Dang it.
But hey, I'm optimistic! I can do it! God is with me! and I'm now used to being slow and not so stellar. I don't want to lower my standards, but if I expect to get through---they gotta go down.
I have some FANTASTIC news! S is going to begin dating E!!! Hooray for E!!!
Now I have K/M, L/G, and S/E---I am ONE HAPPY MOMMY!!! I love this younguns. I definitely am welcoming these three children into my family. My quiver is full (biblical reference). I can't wait to see the man in N's future. I don't ever see her.....but I will in a couple of years. She turned 16 on Dec 20th.
I'm making a photo book for her family. I know her mother values photos very very much and of course she'll want to see her nephew and neices---so I'll send one when I get a chance. I was able to fill one with pictures today, but not titles to the photos. Her family does not get the emails from Kodak Gallery, so I send them in different ways.
Oh I could say so much more, but I won't. I'll get back to work. I'm trying to watch America's next top model marathon on VH1 through the slingbox which sends a signal from the TV in our Texas upstairs weight room TV. But something is interferring, so I can only listen. But it is a replay of a series I watched before, so I know the girl who is going to win. I know the last few girls. One of them (third place) is going to marry the middle brother of the Brady Bunch (we'll now she's married but when the show was filmed, she was no one and now she's still gotten a big contract and I see her in magazines even though she was third).
Blessings!

No comments: