Saturday, June 05, 2010

At Titus House

Hey, this is cool. so I hope i get this from STeve so I can be online.

I think the Malerone just does not agree with the stomach. I am not pleased.
I spent last night thinking about the orphans. There are so many barriers. Mom wrote me an email saying stay focused on the computer lab and medical clinic because the medical clinic takes so much work. True, but we will need a place to stay here. We are spending a lot at the hotel. We are going to be here frequently.
Titus has a TV here. freaks me out. I did not expect that. they didn't have it before. how am I going to make it? I LOATHE tv. hate it. i think it is evil. I do go ahead and watch a few programs because steve watches--and some with the girls. but I could live my whole life without tv or movies. but i know that our culture is just obsessed. even though man lived centuries without it--now people think they must have their TV. a few times we went without a tv at our house. people will try to give you one. ha!

We are so busy each day. On Monday, steve meets with the health director for kenya regarding the clinic. i think it is going to be a hospital because people do not have this equipment. Doctors will come to rent the equipment from us. that is cool. Praise the Lord.

No comments: