Saturday, June 03, 2006

Outside swimming


Okay, so K was at work, but me and Mr were out in the sun! I laid out to get some sun on my legs and shoulders. ANOTHER SOMETHING I HAVEN'T DONE FOR DECADES! Maybe I am getting younger this summer? ha ha

We went swimming and it was such a lovely day. It only seemed to be in the 80s because it wasn't deadly heat. Turns out it was 93 or 4. But I enjoyed it. As you can see in the photo, at certain times of days, the sun shades the pool, so we could move in and out of the sun as we pleased.

We've got some neighbors who are behind us and their house is up the slope, so their back porch looks right into our yard! They screened in their porch, which faces east, so they end up enjoying it all the time. So we never want to go into our backyard cause they are there. Oh well. It's just that I grew up with no one in my backyard, it was a freeway and then it was so overgrown, then it was a dirt road, and when I lived with Dawn it was undeveloped land. Our Brookpark house backed to a storage place and a little trail to the grocery store, so no backyard neighbors and when we first moved here, our backyard neighbors never opened their blinds, so it was private enough. Now I have outdoor loving people and we peek to see if they are there. We have tree cover grown up in most places, but wouldn't you know, right at the corner there is a big tree and it kills everything that grows under it, so no pear tree there.

Tonight I am going to Georgetown. More about that soon.

Just after three or four days of controlling for sodium, my blood pressure was SO LOW!!! Maybe the machine malfunctioned, or maybe I really am relaxing! Ha ha!
I couldn't believe it. and I was taking my decongestant, so it wasn't that (claritin D).

I made lower calorie lasagna, I made two. One with all the stuff and really light on the other one. Light sauce, light cheese, low fat ricotta barely there, just a little motzarella and a little bit of hamburger. It's like large flavored pasta noodles. I had tiny bit of oatmeal for breakfast. No weight loss, but that takes forever.

No comments: