Thursday, November 09, 2006

At School Right Now

Can you believe it? I'm at school right now. I'm online with my laptop, totally cool.

So today I am working towards trying to stay. I've turned my office desk so that my back is to the window and I'm facing the room. Much better psychologically!

I've got my computer orientation correct. I was reading sideways! my cat stepped on it or something, but the tech here fixed it up. My little K has been sick and so he hasn't gotten to it.
He asked me to reboot at 4am, I got up and did it, but I guess he fell asleep.

I have so much work to do and the doctor didn't refill my blood pressure meds. How crazy is that? Do they want me to keel over? I'm going to leave here in a moment so I can call. I have such bad phone reception here that it only works about 30 seconds sometimes---if that.

I am trying to relax.
I took a bath last night.
but then I got blisters when I walked to school today! OUCH!

and my brain still doesn't work, but my advisor has some things planned that sound fun. A 10 year project gathering change and stability of 55 year olds and 65 year olds.

better call the doc.
blessings!
Stephanie

CT write me an email---and J, too, if you get a chance. Have fun in Seattle!

No comments: