Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow ---pic is just one from google images




Here is the weather report......WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 12 PM CST FRIDAY
Tonight...Cloudy with snow developing in the evening. Snow May be heavy at Times after midnight. Snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Windy. Temperatures nearly steady in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 20 to 30 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Friday...Snow in the morning...Then a chance of light snow in the afternoon with areas of blowing snow. Snow May be heavy at Times in the morning. Snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches. Total snow accumulation 8 to 12 inches. Windy. Highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph. Gusts up to 40 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

THE WORST THING IS THAT MY HUSBAND'S FLIGHT WAS CANCELLED!!! and so I am spending tonight alone when I thought my honey would be here. I was at the grocery store and locked my keys in my trunk. I called the police and while I waited for one to come, I learned that the flight was cancelled. It is a good thing I was in public and about to have to interact with the police or I would have had a major drama cry moment right there. As it was, I started crying anyway. Just WHAM, the tears flooding out. But I got control of myself. ....yet I feel as though I've been holding myself together just waiting for him to come.....and then to find out he WASN'T coming!?!?!
But I'm okay now. My baby S needs him there anyway because she is sick. He took her to the doctor today and then by the grocery store so she'd have good food to eat while he was gone. At least he'll be there to check on her tomorrow and see if her fever is down.

I guess I'll work on econ and stats. oh fun.

No comments: