Thursday, November 30, 2006

BURRRRR

Weather says 28 degrees feels like 16. and in the morning....it will feel like 12 degrees. So it will be cool (very cool, a bit o pun) to experience this. What if I fall down on the ice? I wonder what I should wear?
I will be sure to shower early in the morning so when I go to school at 11am, I won't have any wet hair.

I went to the garage tonight to get my cell phone out of my car---and my ankles were exposed--and they got a little chill---and the garage is HEATED! That was weird.

I just looked out my window and we've got maybe 1/2 to 1 inch on the cars and the plant beds. There isn't any yet on the sidewalks, they are all wet.

The wind is going to gust at 30 mph even up to 40 mph. I am not sure what that feels like. I may have experienced it, but seems like 20-25 is the usual bad ones I'm familiar with.

Not able to do my stats. Thinking I'll try to finish out this year and then take a year off. Even if the schoolwork goes well, I sure miss my honey. This is far too long!

Off to bed and hopefully, peaceful slumber. I am not sleeping good at all. and eating way way too much ---which is not common for me at all. I may eat poorly, but I don't usually eat frequently---but currently, I feel starved inside and out. So my mouth wants to munch and my stomach wants to be FULL and neither one is ever satisfied. I know it is an emotional thing. So I'm blaming my parents for their DNA they passed along and that way I don't feel so bad. (real productive, right?! NOT).

But everything is going to be alright.

No comments: