Saturday, February 04, 2006

Any praying friends reading this? I need some prayer! I have to finish a Leadership paper tonight. Tomorrow I have to do a group analysis on a film (very long and exacting). Monday I have to make corrections to a large research paper so I can present it at a conference. Tuesday I need to write a paper on perception. Wednesday I need to write one on Language. Somewhere in there I have to read several chapters and begin writing a literature review for a study I am about to embark upon. Please pray for me. If you are feeling like superwoman, email me a prayer where you write that stuff down for me--that is always so helpful. But I know that when I pray for you I rarely actually write it....so just do the actually praying part and I know I will be encouraged. I appreciate you! I should write a freak out email to each one of you individually--ha ha---but I'm not quite there yet! So that's a praise report! Wish I could hug ya! S

No comments: