Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Viper

Viper for MrTexasRivers. Laura went with him to Springfield Missouri to buy a sportscar. Why he thinks he really needs this is beyond me.......when you can build churches in India for $2000--but hey-he has worked hard and been very successful. I am pleased that he can get what he wants. He has wanted this car for a long time.
He and Laura went up there yesterday to purchase it and they are bringing it back on a trailer. They've had hours to talk and God is obviously giving Mr.Texas Grace---he tells me he talked for 10 hours! WOW!

I tried to put a picture on here, but can't. If you want to see a picture--email me and I can send you one. I looked up on google images and they were not the same. His is red with no stripe and it has a roof.
Laura says Brandon would have loved it! They will take it up and let his Dad drive it. That will be a glimpse of fun in a dark time.

No comments: