Friday, February 03, 2006

Baby me and Miss Ceilia (Steve's grandma)

Either above or below this post is a set of six photos. Mom is holding me outside our Japan house with Heidi standing nearby. Then You can barely see Mike is holding me in the shadow next to cousins and Heidi. Next is Dad showing me how to shoot out on the Clark walnut grove, Heidi in foreground. Miss Ceilia (mrs.smith), then me holding a rattle on a nice couch we had, then me walking outside Japan house. Wish I could make the photos bigger.
Back to work, of course............well, I was thinking of the word, MANIFESTO. Big word. I looked it up and also the word politics (just to see what dictionary.com says). Then I was roaming around on the web and found this:
http://www.cluetrain.com/
Very interesting! Scroll down to the 95 somethingrathers....It is GREAT! Bring back real communication in business. Wait! Has it ever been there? Gets ya thinking......

No comments: